This course is made for people who are seriously interested in improving their quality of life and have the capacity to dedicate a minimum of 10 hours per week to this course over a 6 months period.
If applied seriously the outcome of the course will bring immeasurable benefits for you and the around you. The aim of the course is to be able to become an oasis for oneself and others. In this course you will learn:
- The principles of Presence and Awareness as explained by Namkhai Norbu
- The principle of Maximum Efficiency and Mutual Prosperity as explained by Jigoro Kano
- The principle of Kindness and Compassion as explained by His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama
The course includes:
- A guide to create your own individual project for these 6 months course.
- Weekly 2 hours online session via Zoom. Each session includes practice, explanation and group activities.
- Weekly homework with individual feedbacks
- Online forum with exchange of resources with other participants
- Monthly one full Saturday practice online via Zoom. Each of these days includes 6 hours of practice.
- One 3 day retreat. Includes 6 hours of practice per day and some group activities.
- One 7 day retreat. Includes 6 hours of practice per day and some group activities.